Sunday, March 18, 2012

So Blessed!

I feel very fortunate to have a sister who lives 20 minutes away from us. She is beyond thrilled to be an aunt and LOVES to spend time with our little J. Yesterday (Saturday) B and her husband N took J for a few hours so my  husband and I could work on some plans to remodel the nursery and go to dinner together. I feel so blessed to have such involved siblings.

Because pictures are worth a thousand words here are some adorable photos of J with his Aunt B...


I hope you have people in your life that you can count on to lend a helping hand...it can make a world of difference! I have a very small inner circle but I know that each person would drop anything to help one of us. I wouldn't trade that for a million "casual" friends.

1 comment:

  1. how true! I have had my friends help me soo many times...I owe, i owe!!!
    your pics are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete