Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Demi Lovato...I'm a Fan!

I know that the Peoples Choice Awards were a couple weeks ago but I didn't want to not post about Demi Lovato's fabulous ensemble.

Demi totally rocked her Marchesa gown! She can pull of that color like no other. She carried a turquoise and pearl embroidered Marchesa clutch which matched the beading on her gown. I thought the pairing was perfect!



One of the reasons I like Demi so much is because of the vulnerability she displayed when going into rehab for an eating disorder. She was so honest and real about her struggles that I found myself routing for this former Disney star.

And look at how FABULOUS she is with a few curves! I am so proud of her...


I know from personal experience how hard it can be to recover from an eating disorder. I can only imagine that difficulty is heightened in the midst of Hollywood. I am really happy to see her pull it together. She has fantastic taste and I thought she totally hit it out of the ballpark with her People's Choice outfit. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment