Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Glitz 'n Glamour" Makeup Look

I used the "Glitz 'n Glamour" quad from Avon to achieve today's look. At first I wasn't sure about the color combos but I ended up loving the final product. I will run down all of what I used to create this look below. If you want more detail feel free to check out the video HERE.



As I said, I used the "Glitz 'n Glamour" quad for my eye shadows. (For swatches of the colors see video.)
  • On the inner Crease (3/4 of the way over) I used the purple shade
  • On the outer crease I used the blue shade
  • On the lid I used the copper/gold shade
  • On my brow bone I used the sandy white shade.

For eyeliner on my upper lid and water line I used Annabelles kohl liner in black. I used flashy copper glimmersticks eyeliner from Avon on my lower line.


I used two Bennefit products for this look. One was the Stay Don't Stray eyelid primer and the other was "They're Real" mascara. Both products get an A+ from me, I will most certainly be a life long user of them.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Feel free to share your looks with me. If you have any questions about the products or tech niques I used feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment